December 15, 2013 § Leave a comment
We feel happy and excited to introduce you to our new subscription based model -StoriesAlive. StoriesAlive is a go-to digital library for children ages 3 to 8, with over 130+ highly interactive and award-winning stories, from treasured classics to modern day bestsellers – all brought to life through eye-catching illustrations, graphics and animation. StoriesAlive seeks to enchant, endure and engage children in its ever- growing collection of stories, including Auryn’s bestselling and premium titles – Teddy’s Day and Alphabet Animals.
Check out free StoriesAlive and avail SIX free trial titles on iPad: http://bit.ly/SA-sub and Android tablets (Google Play): http://bit.ly/SA_play
In this wonderful season of giving, even we have something to giveaway – an iPad Mini and Two $25 iTunes Gift Cards! You can take home an iPad Mini this holiday season, all you have to do is enter our Giveaway between Dec 15 – 30, 2013 to win. And that’s not it! Enter before Dec 23, 2013 for TWO Early Entries can win a $25 iTunes Gift card each!!
**Note: Only US residents and those who can provide US shipping address are eligible to enter this contest.**
May 15, 2013 § Leave a comment
“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.” — Emilie Buchwald
This Children’s Book Week Auryn invites you to enter our giveaway http://bit.ly/11mfBJ9 and win as many as SEVEN APPS (iPhone or iPad) and a Mimiki plush for your kids.
This means you can read ONE new book everyday for a week with your child and his new best friend Mimiki. We bet, they’ll be more than delighted to welcome their new best friend.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/aurynapps
April 26, 2013 § Leave a comment
WIN two Auryn apps of choice, enter our Giveaway today and get to choose TWO apps from the pool of 75 Auryn apps for your children. Isn’t it Cool?
All you have to do is WRITE a verse of yours or your child’s favorite poem or nursery Rhyme. You may also mention a rhyming poem of your own! So easy!!!
To enter the Giveaway, click here: http://bit.ly/ZyZXgu
Want to check out the list of Auryn apps? Here you go: http://auryn.tv
August 9, 2012 § Leave a comment
Celebrating 104th birthday of a very well recognised painter, printmaker, author and illustrator of numerous children’s books – Don Freeman. Join us in the celebrations.
Get the classic Don Freeman story apps for your children at $.99 ONLY on August 11. Save $3 on each of the 5 apps:
1) Hattie – The Backstage Bat : When a new play opens at the Lyceum Theatre, Hattie, the caretaker’s pet bat, has to hide while the actors are rehearsing. In order not to scare anyone, the little bat who lived backstage stayed out of sight until opening night of the new mystery play. But as the play opens, she can’t resist the chance to join in the fun–and make a grand entrance as the play’s new star.
2) Flash the Dash: Don Freeman has written a beautiful and interesting story about two dachshunds and their lives. A story about how Flash starts working and taking care of his family to his mate’s surprise.
3) Inspector Peckit: A detective, who is also a Parisian pigeon, searches the city for a little girl’s lost purse only to discover it in a rather embarrassing place. Another of Mr. Freeman’s pigeons flying high and low, a bereted and eager Peckit (“at your beck and call”) flits from the rooftops of Paris, through the Luxembourg Gardens, to an awning at a sidewalk café, all in search of a little girl’s lost knit bag.
4) Chuggy and the Blue Caboose: Forgotten on a side-track at a busy railroad yard, a lonely little blue caboose made friends with a little old fashioned engine. When the big Streamliner got stuck in the snow, she reminded the switchman that the old snowplow engine could clear the track in time.
5) Cyrano The Crow: Cyrano is a master of bird imitations. When a talent show recruits him, he performs with professional flair, but is unable to fill the last requirement of his engagement: Cyrano cannot make a crow call. Or so he thinks as he goes squawking out of the television studio. Don Freeman acknowledges the role television plays in the child’s life and uses it as a device from which to spring his whimsical fantasy.
June 5, 2012 § Leave a comment
Children are born naturalists. They explore the world with all of their senses, experiment in the environment, and communicate their discoveries to those around them. Encourage your children to learn more about nature. Happy World Environment Day!
For all the mommies, here’s a chance to win an Auryn Goodie bag for your kids. All you have to do is – Share your children’s pic playing outdoor games or surrounded by nature or playing in a park, etc. This World Environment Day, we at Auryn wish to promote the importance of nature amongst children.
Please tell your friends to “Like” the Apps By Auryn page so they can cast their votes by clicking “Like” on your children’s picture! The picture with maximum likes (votes) will win a Goodie bag from Auryn.
Here’s how to enter the contest:
1) Post your child’s outdoor picture on our Facebook Page
2) Ask your friends to “Like” Apps by Auryn Page to vote for your little one’s picture. Maximum number of votes would make you the winner of a fully loaded Auryn Goodie Bag
Contest ends on June 10, 2012.
The goodie bag consists of – 1 Auryn app(Priced between $3.99 to $5.99), 2 Auracle apps(Priced between $1.99 to $3.99), 1 Mimiki soft toy and a copy of “A Big Little Life” (Hard Copy) personally autographed by Bestselling Author Dean Koontz.
The winning picture will be featured on Apps By Auryn page. Fill our page with adorable pictures NOW!
Also, check out storybook apps educating children about the environment